CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

outside reading book quarter 4

I’m reading the book Miles to go, an autobiography by Miley Cyrus. She wrote this book to tell about her real life experiences and struggles. I picked this book for many reasons. One reason I chose this book was that I love Miley Cyrus. I think she’s is a very grounded person, and I see all her talent, something many people don’t bother to find in her. She may be judged because she is “made” from Disney, but Miley really does have incredible talent. I also chose this book because I like to read about things that I can relate to. Miley, being my age is a great person to relate to because she is going through the same kinds of things I am…well sort of. Other than the multi-million dollar salary, TV show, movie, concert series, celebrity friends, and glamorous lifestyle, she’s just an average girl like me! Lastly, I will admit I partly picked this book up to find out the truth about Miley and Nick Jonas’ relationship; it was advertised that it would be in here.

0 comments: