CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Adjective Paragraph

I think the adjective outgoing best describes me. Defined on the dictionary outgoing means a sociable, friendly and warm person, responsive to others. THe ability to be myself around others enables me to be more sociable and friendly. Being outgoing allows me to be more comfortable in leadership positions. It also helps me build healthy relationships with many people easily. The attribute outgoing is very helpful in life; the people around me help me define who i am.

2 comments:

ALLIE said...

i loveee your background. i want one thats cool like that! how did you do that?! and i like your paragraph! you are very outgoing.

Christie Brauer said...

I agree you are very outgoing! But I do not think N*SYNC should be in my profile...BSB only...